- Category: Medical
- Released date: 01/20/2010
- Current Version: 2.14
- Seller: Logical Images
- Recommended Age: 17+
- Download Size: 11851276
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
*The ONLY medical app to show disease variation with MULTIPLE images of each disease.*
Now get FREE Drug Eruptions content! REQUIRES you to sign up or purchase a subscription; read on for details.
For dermatologic and other visual conditions, VisualDx Mobile is the fastest way to visually validate a patient’s diagnosis, access next steps for management and patient care, or even develop a differential diagnosis for puzzling presentations – all in just seconds.
This new medical app combines physician-reviewed clinical information with THOUSANDS of medical images from renowned physician and institutional collections. The only medical application to represent the variation of disease presentation through age, stage, and skin type, VisualDx Mobile addresses the key complexities faced by many clinicians today when diagnosing dermatologic and other visual conditions.
With VisualDx Mobile you can:
* Visually VALIDATE a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation
* Quickly search by disease for next steps on MANAGEMENT and PATIENT CARE
* See the DIFFERENTIAL as you enter your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings
* Review ICD-9 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and MORE, right at the point of care
* Look up medication-induced diseases by drug for over 700 medications
* Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical IMAGES a patient can relate to
Over 1,300 clinical sites – hospitals, public health organizations, government agencies, medical groups, and medical schools – use VisualDx to improve diagnostic accuracy, medical education, and patient outcomes.
Current individual VisualDx subscribers can use their existing user name and password for access when prompted
Institutional subscribers should go to www.visualdx.com/visualdx AT THEIR INSTITUTION and click Get VisualDx for Your iPhone or iPad to get a personal VisualDx Mobile user name and password.
New individual subscribers can download the app and sign up to start using the VisualDx free trial. To get Drug Eruptions content free for a limited time or to purchase a 1-year subscription, go to the Store in VisualDx Mobile.