- Category: Travel
- Released date: 04/01/2010
- Current Version: 1.6.2
- Seller: The Cloud Networks
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 3402459
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
This FREE APP CAN SAVE YOU MONEY on your mobile data bills.
Download the FastConnect app to access free, unlimited broadband on your iPhone or iPad 3G at thousands of Cloud locations across the UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway.
If you are an O2 user, the app will do all the work for you, auto connecting to Cloud Wi-Fi wherever it is available. You will never need to remember a username and password again and you can make the most of this free, unlimited service without having to think about it – helping you avoid running up mobile data bills. For customers of other mobile operators, this is a great Wi-Fi finder and internet access at lots of our hotspots is free.
What else does it do?
• Lists the nearest Cloud hotspots, type of venue and displays a map showing how to get there. Tug down on the list to search for hotspots across Europe by name and address.
• No need for an internet connection to search for hotspots using venue name and address. We'll automatically update your map to keep you in the loop as new hotspots appear.
• The app helps you register for FREE Cloud Wi-Fi from anywhere with an internet connection.
• Tell your friends you are at or on the way to a hotspot — with Facebook, Twitter or email...
• Touch a hotspot to see its details and see the sharing buttons.
Designed for iPhone and the iPad 3G, the app also works a treat with the iPod touch and iPad Wi-Fi (though any device without GPS needs an internet connection to find your current location).
Cloud Wi-Fi (in all hotspots, including PayGo sites) is included FREE of charge, in mobile broadband subscriptions with O2 in UK, Telenor in Sweden and Norway, and for Tele2 Sweden. Please contact these operators for additional information about your subscription.
The Cloud Team
2010-12-02 15:10 GMT -- We've fixed the hotspot update. Try again and it should be fine.
There was a fault with the hotspot update that was causing the app to crash. We've updated the offending data and it's all working now. Sorry for any inconvenience.