- Category: Travel
- Released date: 05/09/2011
- Current Version: 1.2
- Seller: Sven Tiffe
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 41525059
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
For travelers and tourists who would like to combine the advantages of a travel guide with the advantages of an iPhone, WikiGuide offers information on more than 48.000 French sites, places, events and points of interest based on detailed and well researched article with encyclopedia-quality from the English Wikipedia®.
- Over 48.000 high-quality, English-language articles from Wikipedia® offline accessible on your iPhone (this version contains ARTICLES IN ENGLISH only)
- Location based search: Find articles about points of interest around your current position (distances shown in metric system).
- Search: Find articles by their title
- Favorites lists: Create lists on points of interest of a particular topic and prepare your next trip
- WikiGuide France edition covers the French territory (on European ground). The contents of this edition are also completely included in the full version of WikiGuide.
After installation, articles are permanently available on your iPhone and offline usable.
- No expensive roaming costs abroad
- No subsequent, in-app purchases of articles
- Navigate from article to article without delays
You can use the app immediately after installation without limitations.
No connection to the internet required, simply use your iPhone as a GPS-based travel guide.