PLEASE CHECK THESE VIDEOS ON HOW THE APP WORKS BEFORE GIVING NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND COMPLAINTS! :)
YouTube video showing app working on the iPhone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4faPR5sjZUo
YouTube video showing app working on the iPad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB7TomvbP7o
Are you a Business user of an iPhone/iPad? Are you hesitant to use the iPhone/iPad because of email attachment issues? Are you tired of those pesky winmail.dat files in email attachments? Do you have to download attachments on your Mac before viewing their contents?
Well, here is the answer to your prayers!
This simple app allows you to view and extract contents of those infamous winmail.dat messages (which are TNEF-encoded messages), be it pictures, videos, Microsoft Office files, or any other kind.
You can open and read those files as you normally would any email attachment! Isn't that cool?!
That means if you receive winmail.dat on your e-mail, then with 'Winmail File Viewer' you can view the rich text message contents and attachments embedded into this file using the appropriate software/app.
You may receive winmail.dat files from the senders who are using Microsoft Outlook (1997, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010). Winmail.dat contains all attachments and rich text message, and not all e-mail clients can recognize its format. Winmail File Viewer is the solution*.
PLEASE NOTE: The "Winmail File Viewer" app is NOT meant to open any "Calendar invites", ".ics attachments", ".wmv", or ".html" or any such other attachments. It will ONLY open a "winmail.dat" attachment.
So, please make sure about this BEFORE buying my app! :)
Here are the Help Instructions:
1) The User should open up the email and touch on the icon of the winmail file. Please make sure to touch exactly on the icon.
2) If you see the "Open in Winmail" screen using a short tap, then good; if not then keep touching the icon till the whole box darkens, otherwise you will get a blank screen.
3) Once you keep touching the icon (on left side) itself, after a couple of seconds, a 2-choice menu pops up from the bottom.
4) Click on - "Open in Winmail" app. The winmail.dat file will then open, showing the attachments inside.
5) If the app is still not working for you then please contact me on: [email protected]
. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you ever have any issues with this app, then please email to me and I will get back to you within a few hours and troubleshoot your problem.
Kindly give good ratings and reviews if you like this app. Thank you. :)