- Category: Navigation
- Released date: 04/01/2011
- Current Version: 4.1
- Seller: Appello
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 10937445
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPhone3G, iPhone3GS, iPhone4
Wisepilot is an award winning search, map and navigation app that gives you maximum flexibility. You choose how you want to use it:
- use the free features such as search, maps, directions and sharing
- enhance your experience with extra features via in app purchases like turn-by-turn Navigation and Speed Cameras. Prices are set depending on time period.
Download Wisepilot now and you get access to all the features for free for 30 days! After that you decide how you want to keep using Wisepilot.
Free features that you can use at all times:
- Find places nearby any destination, e.g. the closest pharmacy or best local Italian restaurant
- Share your places with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, mail or sms
- Search for a street address, person*, business**, intersection or even coordinates
- Worldwide maps. From continents down to street level.
- See your route on the map and get text instructions – perfect when you are exploring a city by foot
- Quickly get distance and estimated travel time to where you want to go
- Five day weather forecast for any location
Features available to buy from the in-app shop for a time period of your choice:
- Navigation – Reach your destination with voice guidance and 3D map directions
- Premium Navigation – Speed limit display and optional speed warnings, get into the right lane and realistic junction views to help you make the correct turns.
- Speed Cameras – Get alerts when approaching a speed camera
- Live Traffic – Stay away from traffic incidents and avoid the queues
- Wcities – Find ongoing or upcoming events near you
Follow Wisepilot on Facebook and get the latest news, tips & tricks and contests: www.facebook.com/Wisepilot
We would love to hear your feedback and ideas for future updates. Get in touch with us on Facebook.
HOW TO MOVE WISEPILOT BETWEEN DEVICES
Send a little message to our support and they will help you move Wispilot to another device. Easiest way to contact our support is to fill out a form when logged in at www.wisepilot.com. You find login credentials and user ID inside Wisepilot on your current phone under More > My Wisepilot > My Profile. For quicker and smoother help please include your Wisepilot User ID and the new phone's UDID in your message.
The Wisepilot Team
* Only in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Austria, Germany, Netherlands
** Only in United Kingdom, United States, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Austria, Germany, Netherlands