- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 05/14/2010
- Current Version: 1.0.5
- Seller: Men's Health Magazine
- Recommended Age: 17+
- Download Size: 11453366
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Get ready: The July/August iPad issue of Women’s Health is going to shape up your body–and your summer. Inside you’ll find:
• Fitness tips from the new Transformers star, Rosie Huntingon-Whitely, plus behind-the-scenes video from her dreamy, oceanside cover shoot
• A turbocharged 21-Day Bikini-Body workout plan
• Best summer dresses for your body type
• 4 Easy and sexy summer hairstyles--with how-to videos
• Summer wines that will impress your guests
• A no-brainer 1,500-calorie eating plan for a flat-belly day
• Gourmet ice pops!
• Leg-sculpting workout moves you can do in 15 minutes
• The perfect no-excuses training workout designed to do with a buddy
• 5 questions for True Blood leading man Stephen Moyer
• Inspiring stories about weight-loss success and women who have to fight for the right to play soccer
• More fitness, health, relationship, and weight-loss tips to keep you glowing all season long
Women's Health magazine is for the woman who sees being healthy, physically and emotionally, as her edge. From the latest science-based facts to laugh-out-loud features, Women's Health speaks to women exactly how they speak to each other–with a tone and look that's smart, positive, energizing, provocative, fashionable, surprising and humorous.
Each month on the iPad, you can get your favorite WH workouts, tips, recipes, and in-depth feature stories, enhanced with exclusive video, real-time polls, Facebook and Twitter sharing, and bonus content. In the Women’s Health Magazine iPad App, each issue costs a small monthly fee. (Coming soon: free quickstart guides—including our most favorite 20-minute workouts).
Exclusive video takes you step-by-step through exercises, recipes, and more, featuring tips and tricks from outstanding trainers, nutritionists, stylists, and other experts.
Instantly react to articles and ideas by filling out a real-time poll, then see how your answers compare with those of other WH iPad readers.
Like a story? Built-in support for Facebook and Twitter allows you to easily share content. You can even e-mail a recipe or send workout instructions to your smartphone.
Every article can be read in text-optimized mode, allowing you to customize the font size and type.
Go beyond the story with editors’ blogs, Twitter feeds, and Facebook pages. Got a question for a columnist? Ask the Guy Next Door and other experts directly from the app.
Every printed website URL is live. Simply tap to visit websites from within the app, buy products featured in the magazine, and access handpicked related content from WomensHealthMag.com.
Save and manage your favorite articles, workouts, and recipes for easy reference.